Block diagrams can be developed using either Scilab/Scicos (Open Source) or Matlab/Simulink/RTW (commercial).
- RTAI-Lab tutorial for Scilab/Scicos and Linux
[PDF], [Tar archive with files]
- Instructions to port Matlab/Simulink diagrams to RTAI:
- RTAI-Lab repository
RTAI-Lab main features
- Adds RTAI-Lib palette of RTAI blocks to Scicos to develop real-time block diagrams
- Enables host and target systems to communicate via net_rpc
- xrtailab virtual oscilloscope and monitoring application lets you interact with the real-time executable
- Automatic real-time code generation from Scilab/Scicos
- Possibility to port Matlab/Simulink/Real-Time Workshop projects to RTAI
- Interfaces to signal acquisition hardware and other devices supported by Comedi
RTAI-Lab bug reports
To report bugs, ask questions, or submit improvements contact roberto.bucher at supsi.ch.For bug reports please provide Linux kernel version, RTAI version, RTAI patch number, CPU type, data acqusition hardware type, Scilab version, gcc/g++/cpp versions, the block diagram that may cause the bug (.cos file), outputs using verbose option "-v", and possibly kernel logs resulting from "tail -f /var/log/syslog".